Snow White, one of the most popular animated movies, taught society that having white skin is beautiful. The pregnant queen clearly indicated that she wants a physically perfect daughter when she wished her to have “lips red as the rose, hair black as ebony and skin white as snow.”
People become very conscious of their physical appearance because up until now, the media states that the skin is the basis of the good looks of a woman. The whiter she is, the more attractive she becomes.
Why flawlessly white skin is better
Having whiter skin is not only about looking beautiful. Bella Skin Care, a noted skin care provider, stressed that whitening treatments promote healthy cells. One of the advantages of the porcelain-like skin is the capability of more sun absorption. It increases the production of vitamin D that is essential for calcium absorption.
Skin treatment helps people have better self-esteem. It eliminates the mentality or insecurity that someone is better.
Ways to achieve glowing skin
There is no danger in getting whiter skin. If you are on a tight budget, there are ways to achieve it such as:
• Minimizing exposure to sunlight – It is advisable to apply sunscreen when outdoors with a minimum of SPF 15.
• Drinking lots of water – It keeps your skin from drying out. Quit drinking alcohol.
• Exercising daily- It helps de-stress and detoxify your body.
• Apply lemon – It is a powerful skin lightener because it contains an acid that gently exfoliate the skin. It has a light bleaching effect similar to whitening soaps.
• Apply potato – It can lighten your skin because it contains a high amount of Vitamin C.
Every woman wants to bring the best out of themselves. Always keep in mind that it is your responsibility to protect your body. The food you eat is as important as the products and treatment you use on your body.